Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The dental hygienist is responsible for performing licensed hygiene procedures, educating patients, and management of the nonsurgical periodontal program as directed by the dentist.
- Establish and maintain continued patient care relationships.
- Verify/document patient health history and educate patients about oral hygiene/health/disease as well as procedures and services offered.
- Perform clinical hygiene functions including, but not limited to: exposing/evaluating diagnostic x-rays, taking and recording blood pressure, adult/child prophylaxis, non-surgical periodontal therapy, and co-assessing possible restorative treatments with the doctor.
- Determine needs and perform sealant placement, Arestin, and fluoride treatments as needed.
The Dental Hygienist is responsible for reviewing medical history, dental charting, x-rays, performing periodontal therapies, educating patients, sealants, fluoride application, and other hygiene related services.
Perform limited clinical duties under the direction of a dentist. Clinical duties may include equipment preparation and sterilization, preparing patients for treatment, assisting the dentist during treatment, and providing patients with instructions for oral healthcare procedures. May perform administrative duties such as scheduling appointments, maintaining medical records, billing, and coding information for insurance purposes.
- Assist patient from waiting room, through dental procedure and back through check-out process.
- Sterilize instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials.
- Assist Dentist during procedures.
- Communicate with patients.
- Record treatment information in patient records.
- Assist dentist in management of medical or dental emergencies.
- Expose dental diagnostic x-rays.
- Provide postoperative instructions prescribed by dentist.
- Pour, trim, and polish study casts.
- Clean and polish removable appliances.
- Assist other clinical staff during any down time